Monday 22 April 2013

If It's Not Broke

With the rivers not really satisfying my fishing hunger due to them being unusually quiet (due to the weather) and having picked up a summer permit at Llyngwyn I spent this past Sunday there.  Having netted 15 fish on my last visit I was optimistic, you can see my previous last post (http://finallyfishing.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/llyngwyn.html)

Tactics remained the same - Intermediate line, counted down 10 seconds, Cats Whisker , stripped back with a short sharp retrieve.  This lead to 16 fish to the net and at least half a dozen more on an off.  Plus I managed to catch a full compliment of trout species from the lake; Brown, Blue, Rainbow.

In this post I wont go into any more detail just give you some pictures, which hopefully you'll enjoy.

A panorama shot of the lake from the boat house bank
The bay - BIG Carp live here

The Boat House

Gorgeous Brownie - safely returned 

Rainbow
Blue

The Island - a view from The Bay

The Island - a view from the Boat House Bank

And it's goodbye from him
 Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. such a nice post. these pictures looks really amazing. And the last picture is a kind of funny, hahaha so cool
    Yacht Charter Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment...